Tuesday 30 October 2012

Iccle snails


Hi peeps, 

I'm really sorry this post is late, Ive been in bed the last couple of days, I've had a pain in my side since Friday, the last time I had it I ended up in hospital for 3 days, so I've just rested, well, slept since Saturday....... 

It's Challenge day over at LEJ Designs, you can find them at;


http://lejdesignschallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/

The theme for this fortnights challenge is........ Anything goes...

We've got a fab sponsor for this challenge, the prize is 4 digi images from Lindsay,
you can find all of Lindsays  digi images at

http://www.lejdesigns.co.uk/ 





     Lindsay has drawn some fantastic images, pop over and take a look..

the second name picked will receive a voucher for $12.. for

http://adayfordaisies.com/stamps/

For my entry I have use a digi image from  A day For Daisies....

This is my ATC..


Thanks for popping by and taking the time to look at my work, all comments are appreciated xx


8 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, I love the cute image

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely lovely huggles hun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. a fabulous ATC, love the colours you have used, and a great image x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous ATC love that image
    Kate
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. so cute - hope you're feeling better soon! Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So adorable Shelagh, I love the image and the sentiment is brilliant.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute, She. I loved your make on Happy Campers this morning. You are in my thoughts. Love, Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE IT, SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE, GREAT COLOURS AND A FAB IMAGE XXXX

    ReplyDelete