Thursday 8 November 2012

Hi everyone, 

I haven't blogged for a while,, My dad passed away last Wednesday, it was such a shock....

I haven't done any crafting since then, and probably will be a couple of weeks before I can get in my room and craft, as we have the worst part to do now, that's to clear his home  :(

This is  a Card I have made for the New Challenge over at Happy campers, this fortnight's  theme is ....Bright Colours....... again you can make anything you like, as long as it is bright colours...
Pop over and have a go, all we ask is that you are a follower, go along with the theme, and most of all have fun....  You can find us at ;


http://happycamperscc.blogspot.co.uk/


This is my card, let me know what you think xx


Thanks for stopping by, and taking the time to look at my blog xx

5 comments:

  1. First of all I'm so sorry about your Dad, thinking of you and big hugs. Your card is beautiful. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So so sorry to hear of the loss of your Dad..it's so hard, when me and my family cleared my mam's bungalow a lot of things we looked at brought back great memories of our childhood so it made it more bearable. Huggles hun xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx my thoughts are with it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you ;have nothing but joyous memories of your father and that you have someone to share them with. Sorry to hear of your loss and take care of yourself and your family, best wishes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely beautiful hun, love the vibrant colours, thinking of you
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO SORRY FOR YOUR LOST BEAUTIFUL , WILL SAY A PRAYER FOR YOU ALL.


    YOUR CARD IS SIMPLY STUNNING XXXX

    ReplyDelete