Saturday 13 October 2012

Hiya everyone,

 I know !!!! I'm very late with this post, I'll get my hand slapped off Kath, hee hee hee.....
 I was so pleased with all the entries on Happy Campers Craft Collective

http://happycamperscc.blogspot.co.uk/

Our new challenge has started, and this fortnight 's theme is  a Tag, you can make anything and long as it has a tag incorporated in it.... pop over and join in with us....

This is the Tag I made, 




Thanks for popping by, and taking the time to
look at my blog... 
Dont forget to pop over to 

I'm also entering my tag into :

13 comments:

  1. This is a great tag love the addition of the vintage lace, the stamp is very interesting xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is fabulous. I love the image with fabulous detailing

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous,love the image and fab colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really lovely :-) Elaine-xxx- p.s I have candy if you would like to pop by and enter :-)
    http://sparklingblackrose-craftmylife.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/new-yummy-papers-candy.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous tag, love the subtle colours and a fab image x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay !!! A beautiful tag xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great tag - love the vintage look.
    Kate
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brilliant take, very vintage, I adore the netting bow x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a wonderful vintage tag...love that image. Thanks for playing in our challenge! Good luck and we hope to see you again.
    ♥ Charlene
    DT Member for Pattie's Creations Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful vintage tag and image. Thanks for sharing it with us for the tag challenge at Pattie's Creations this week.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous tag, love the vintage.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for playing our challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks, nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful tag! Love the colors and image. Thank you so much for sharing it with us at 4 Crafty Chicks.

    ReplyDelete