Wednesday 29 January 2014

I'm back hee hee hee

Good Evening everyone

I hope you're all sitting down, I would hate you to hurt yourselves, when you fall, hee hee hee...

 I can't believe how long it is since I last done a blog post; I haven't done much paper crafting for a while, I've been sewing, making bags, teddies and other little things....

I've finally come back to paper crafts, I decided to make some ATC's, I made some a few years ago, and really enjoyed them, so now I'm back in my room, lol... 

Here are a few ATC's I've been making...







 Would love to know what you think, and hopefully I shall be keeping up with my posts xx

Thanks for popping by xx

12 comments:

  1. PRETTY atcs--you know, you can post your sewing projects, too. We're terribly nosy out here in blog land . . .

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous ATC's Wendy, Welcome back to paper-crafting, hun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are gorgeous Shelagh. Welcome back!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are beautiful - love the blingy Eiffel towers!
    Welcome back!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are all beautiful Shelagh.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, She! You would think we planned this! lol I only came back on this week after a HUGE break. These ATCs are really beautiful. Take care, Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey There. I found your blog using msn. This is a very well written article. I will be sure to bookmark it and return to read more of your useful information.
    Top Ten Web Hosting Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi She, lovely to see you again! Loving these ATC's too.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete