Monday 22 October 2012

spooky Cat...

Hi everyone, 

I know I haven't blogged for a while,  feel free to slap my hands hee hee....

I've actually been busy crafting today, and last night....  phew!!!! lol...
I've made some Twinchies, I love these, I'm entering mine into the 

Show us your Twinchies challenge blog, you can fine it over at;

The Theme is .....Spooky stuff.

I'm also entering them into the following ;






And here are my Twinchies



Now to share my good news with you all.......
I have been very luck to receive 2 awards from my very good friend Kath, you can have a look at Kaths work over at 




I am to publicly thank the people who gave them to me. 
I am to share some information about myself 
I am to nominate some of my favourite blogs 
I am to comment on their blogs to let them know I’ve awarded them.


The One Lovely Blog award asks me to share 7 facts about myself while the Sunshine Award has some specific questions for me to answer. The Sunshine Award questions will effectively cover the 7 facts about me.
  
Favourite colour: Blue
Favourite animal: I haven't any  furry pets, but I do have Tropical Fish
Favourite number: 3 
Favourite drink: hmmm has to be Coffee
Facebook or Twitter: Facebook, I can never get the hang of twitter
Good book or good movie: Both lol  
Giving or getting gifts: Oh,  it has to be Giving
My passion:  arts and crafts 
Favourite day: Sundays, I get to spend more time with hubby dearest lol....
Favourite flower: Poppy, I love them 
So now I have to nominate 3 others....  Oh now thats a hard one ..

But I have picked :

Marie-Celine Young http://craft-owl.blogspot.co.uk/
Lisa Tyrell   http://pinkylisasinkycrafts.blogspot.com
Moira Gray  http://moirascraftycorner-moiragray.blogspot.co.uk/

I would love to give the awards back to Kath, but I can't :(   

Ladies if you would like to take your awards and show them off on your blogs... xx




Thanks for popping by and taking the time to look , 
All comments are really appreciated xx





17 comments:

  1. Aw fabby twinchies and thanks my good friend xxx luvs ya loads xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww there all so sweet hun love them xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really gorgeous hun, such cute and fun images, love them. Thank you for joining in with the PanPastel challenge blog
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are fabulous twinchies
    Kate
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your little twinchies are adorable! Thanks for playing in the Use An Animal Challenge at The Crafty Pad this week!
    Good Luck
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these twinchies and congrats on the awards huggles xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these.. so pleased you have entered them into both the Twinchies challenge and Thank you for joining us at PanPastels UK Challenge.
    Eileen xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are gorgeous love the designs they are so cute. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are lovely, She; I have only done a couple but I really enjoyed them. You have inspired me to do some more. I am trying to finish a card for the animals challenge! Many congratulations on your awards. Love, Vee xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. brilliant twinchies, love the pumpkin one. Congratulations on the awards x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations on your Blog Awards. well done!
    Great set of spooky twinchies, love the pumpkins. xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations on your awards. Your twinchies are very cute so much work in such a small space. Thank you for joining us at Lady Anne's challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Many congrats on your awards, love your twinchies they are fab, thank you so much for playing along with show us your twinchies challenge, good luck Hun xx Zoe DT xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous twinchies Shelagh, I love the kitty one :) Congratulations also on your blog awards so very well deserved.

    Hugs
    Linda xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great looking twinchies, thanks for sharing at Panpastel UK.

    ReplyDelete