Thursday 25 October 2012

Morning everyone..... Thanks for popping by....

Well it's another challenge over at Happy Campers, this fortnights theme is

Shabby Chic

You can find us at; 

http://happycamperscc.blogspot.co.uk/

You can make whatever you like as long as it is in keeping with the theme, and dont forget, over at Happy Campers, our idea is to have Fun.....
We  also have a swaps section, this is where you get to make an item and swap it with someone else, if your interested just go to the swaps section ( tag is at the top of the home page) and pop your e-mail in the comments, and I'll get in touch with you  with more details...    Why not pop over and have a wander round, we have other sections that might interest you....
Hope to see you soon..

Now for my project, This is a card I made for a very good friend , Cheryl, who was involved in  a nasty car accident, I sent her this card just to let her know that I'm thinking about her, and wishing her a speedy recovery.......





I used the Splodge-A-Mask,      Poinsetta
Tim Holtz Distress ink    Worn Lipstick
Viva Croco Crackling Colour   transparent.


First I worked the ink onto white card, through the splodge-A-Mask, then when they were dry, I put a thin layer of the Viva Croco Crackling Colour over the stencil, after pulling the stencil free, I left them to dry, then cut the flowers out, the crackling effect is great, it's a shame you can't see it in the pic..
Once dry, cut them out, and build up your flower, as you can see I've made 3, but you can make as many or as few as you want... I used some swirls from my stash.....

I hope Cheryl likes it.......

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to have a look..... 
Any comments are appreciated xx

14 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous love the design and colours used and I'm sure Cheryl will love it. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear She, your card is lovely. Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous She, i love the poinsettia and your layout, Px

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just Fabby She xx im gonna have a go myself :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful get well card, the poinsettia is gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous Shelagh and I love the poinsettias.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is gorgeous. I love the poinsettias

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is really lovely Shelagh well done you!! gorgeous hun huggles xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a gorgeous card and I just love that layout.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow its gorgeous, love the flowers, I hope you friend is ok, bless her, and i bet she loved the card xxx

    ReplyDelete