Thursday 25 October 2012

The Game

Evening Everyone..... Hope you've all had a great day....

I've been in my craft room  playing  hee hee  as you do !!

I have made a 8x8 , which I'm going  to enter into    ' The Game Challenge blog '   Which you can find at

http://funthegame.blogspot.co.uk/

The theme is   Punch Buggy.... if you go to the blog, they have a pic for you to download and use.... this is mine that I have done today.....


For this I used paper from my stash,      The pic from The Game Challenge blog .        The penny farthing is from    http://www.crafty-emblies.org/....


My next project is a fatpage, and this is for the Crafty-emblies Challenge blog... which you can find over at;

http://crafty-emblies.blogspot.co.uk/

The theme is      Under The Sea.

This is my project .


For this one I have used, one of the 4x4 blocks from Crafty-Emblies, inked it with Tim Holtz Peacock Feathers disstress ink pad, and rubbed  Inca Gold, in silver around the edges, and then stamped the fish...


Thanks for taking the time to have a look , any comments are appreciated xx

20 comments:

  1. These are fab Shelagh hugs hun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two great project Shelagh, particularly love the Vintagey card xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shelagh they are fabulous, love the vintage feel of your first card, A great lay out and i love the Under the sea card, its soo cute love the fishes,FABULOUS xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh love these xx aw the Iccle fish are cute I hope Mr She hasn't got any missing ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ha ha ha ssssshhhhhhhhhhh Kath dont tell him xx

      Delete
  5. These are fantastic love the layouts and the fish are so cute. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What twinchie?? 2 great projects - love the little penny farting and the fishes - fab!
    Kate
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both fabulous She:) Love the fishy one bestest:)
    Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for joining in our 4th challenge 'on or under the sea' over on the Crafty-Emblies page :-)

    She, I adore this little piece of art. It's fun with the fish and the sign and it is also very
    Artistic and gorgeous with the I king and the stamps :-) I love it!

    I hope you will be with us for many many more of our future challenges!

    Hugs Lisa xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are both wonderful, She; you are on a roll, creativitity wise. Love Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. First...what is penny farthing?? LOL
    great page with one of June's images...I do not see any colors, so I am guessing you went with brown :)
    Lovely!
    Thanks for joining us at THE GAME!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  11. Two great projects Shelagh, I love the card with all those embellishments on them I do like the penny farthing bike
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fam projects hun thanks for joining us at Crafty-emblies

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous projects hun, love them both
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card and fat page Shelagh. I am loving all the wonderful detail and vintage feel of your card and the bright colored fish are just adorable on your fat page! xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is amazing! so much detail on such a small canvas. Love it.
    Thanks for sharing in the Crafty-Emblies challenge.
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is gorgeous, a little work of art. Thanks for joining us at Crafty-Emblies.

    ReplyDelete