Saturday 8 September 2012

just us

Well..... I thought it was too good to be true .........
 
I let the side down lol...
Missed blogging yesterday,
So here I go again, this time I'm going
to try my best to keep up and
blog everyday...
 
Today I made a scrapbook page,
for a fun challenge over at
Craftymess on Facebook...
 
http://www.facebook.com/#!/events/357426674332350/?notif_t=group_mall_plan


I'm going to enter my page into the following challenges ;
 
I've been trying to do
a scrapbook, with our
Wedding pics,
well !! Ive now got one more
page for it hee hee hee...
 

Thanks for popping by and taking the
time to look at my blog
Any comments is appreciated xx
 

14 comments:

  1. lol think i managed a full week at blogging then missed a day so gave in for two days lol. its takes too much effort trying to remember lol. great scrapbook page though i love it and loving the wedding pic emma xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! Thanks for sharing with us at Bearly Mine! Laura x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw what a fabby pic xx great page xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely picture and page
    Kate
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a beautiful wedding layout Shelagh. I too have been trying to finish scrapping my wedding photos for the past 18 years.....lol. I love the combination of the paper and die cut border on your page its very elegant xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow its fabulous, love the lay out and i love how you framed the photo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely layout Shelagh, thanks for joining us at Craft Punked this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful layout Shelagh and a gorgeous photograph too.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful, very elegant and classy layout, so lush! Thanks for joining Craft Punked this week, Paula :))

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely layout--very elegant, as Paula says!

    Thank you for your comment on my personal collage column at Unruly Paper Arts! If you'd like to see my personal blog, you can find it HERE.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yes, very elegant. Thank you for playing at Twisted Tuesdays :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. How sweet! Love it!!!

    Thank you for joining the Twisted Tuesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  13. A beautiful layout, She. Thank you for sharing it with us at Delicious Doodles Celebration challenge this week. Vee xx DD DT ps I love your new blog; it is gorgeous. xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wonderful scrapbook page. Great layout and love the frame. Thanks for joining us at Delicious Doodles this week and hope to see you again. hugs, Pat k.xx

    ReplyDelete