Thursday 13 September 2012

Pink, Brown and Cream

Hi, Everyone..

Well, what a week I've had, lol... I had a mad weekend, went on a lovely spending spree, :)     
and sat back and waited for all my goodies to arrive, OO I love it when the postie brings you goodies hee hee .....

While Ive been waiting, I've made a few cards, for the Craftymess daily fun challenge over on Facebook.... so here they are xx









I'm going to enter this card into 
The theme of the challenge is 
Anything goes ..


Thanks for popping by and taking the time to look...
all Comments are appreciated xx.

18 comments:

  1. Fab projects She, I particularly like the flower card Px

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks P xx, they are from my new stamps lol..xx

      Delete
  2. Great projects love them all xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shelagh, these are all fabulous I really like them all xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant projects hun, thanks for entering the group challenge, good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many amazing creations, I hope all your crafting goodies arrive soon.
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! You have been busy. I love them all!

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful, all so different, well done Sweetie x
    I'm now following you x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brilliant work Shelagh - fabulous projects one and all! Hugs Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great projects - love the flower one too!
    kate
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love getting packages in the mail, too. So much happier receiving scrappy packages than yucky old bills.

    Your cards are cool. Love the blue roses and that pink to tan shading on the last one is fabulous.
    Serene
    Shades of Blue

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello, She all these projects are stunningly gorgeous. I love those blue flowers. Vee xx ps have loads of fun with your crafty stuff. xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. All really beautiful She, I especially love the dominoe necklace but they are all gorgeous
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are all wonderful, but I did chuckle at the fat in the hat card! :) Awesome!

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete