Saturday 22 September 2012

It's Night Time

Good Morning Everyone...
 
Well!!!!!
What a week Ive had....
started off OK, lol.....
Then
Bang.
Wednesday was the worst day in my crafty life .......
 
 
I lost my beloved Cuttlebug  :(
 
Yes, it's true,
It's gone to Craft Heaven,
I was sitting in my room, cuttling away,
happy as can be..
Then Bang.....
It cut it's last ..
 
With no spare cash, what on earth was I
going to do?
 
Then a very very special Lady x
 
( I wont give her name, as she doesn't know
about this post..)
Came to my rescue..
Friday I had a new Cuttlebug  :)
So now I'm back to being
a Happy Crafter ....
YEAH!!!!!
 
I've  played with my Pan Pastels yesterday
and made a card for the fun
challenge at
craftymess
 
 


 

Thanks for popping by and
taking the time to
browse,
Feel free to leave any comment
they are all appreciated xx
 
 
 


14 comments:

  1. oh Hun I am so chuffed you got a new cuttle bug,you really deserve it all,as for your card just love it,beautiful background on this,hugs Cherylxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, I love the design and soft colours

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the card the background is brill such. so so glad the crafty god came to the rescue and you now have a new cuttlebug emma xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. see i told you things would turn out alrite lol, this is gorjuss xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card - great muted colours.
    Kate
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is fabulous She - I can't believe your cuttlebug broke - my mum often breaks the plates but never the machine! You must have given it some welly! Great card and glad you got a new one! Hugs Rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the card, glad you got sorted x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely thing for your friend to do. Your card is awesome Shelagh. I love the beautiful colours.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous Shelagh and brilliant for your first time using the Pans, I love the atmosphere you have created
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card is beautiful Shelagh. These images have such an angelic feel on your card, but could just as easily be used for a Halloween Scene. Beautifully Done! And what a saint your friend is. I know I would be lost without my Big Shot. xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Brilliant card Shelagh do love it xxx Pauline

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh You see there are some really lovely people out in this world and you were so lucky to have them as a friend. So love your card, its amazing, i've never used the pan pastles, but you have created a Fabulous card. Love it xxxx

    ReplyDelete