Thursday 27 September 2012

Good Morning...
 
Well today I would like to
introduce you to our
Brand New
Challenge Blog..
 
Happy Campers Craft Collective
 
 
 
 
Pop over and join in the fun..
 
Our blog is a just for fun blog,
with a small prize
for our Feature  challenge
once a month..
 
You can enter anything you like
as long as it is in keeping with
the theme..
The theme for the first challenge is
2 colours;
Pink and Brown
here's a few of mine,
just for fun...



Look forward to seeing all your entries...
While your there, take a look at the gallery,
we have a tips and techniques page, a swaps page,  for sale page..
The first swap will be a
Tag..
Take a look at the page for more details ...
Thanks for popping by my blog and taking
the time to browse..
 

 
 


9 comments:

  1. COINGRATULATIONS!!!! Your new blog looks amazing. These cards are so beautiful and looking forward to your tag swap!!! love, Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards.. Love them all.. My fav is the does my hat make me look fat lol Px

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic cards love them and your blog is fab xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Morning Shelagh these are all gorgeous. Good luck with the new challenge blog.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great news for you, I have announced my candy winner and..... It's you!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations and lovely cards! Elaine-xxx-

    ReplyDelete
  7. 3 beautiful cards Shelagh. I love the fabulous vintage image on your first card. xx

    ReplyDelete