Tuesday 11 September 2012

Good Morning Everyone....
 
It's a lovely sunny morning here
in the NorthEast...
makes a change lol...
And of course it's
Challenge Time
over at
 
 
This weeks Challenge Theme is
 
Winter Wishes
 
This is my Card,
I used the Snowman from Lyndsay's
Digi images..
 
 
 
Fab prizes again this week....
The winner will be able to choose
3 digi images from
Lindsays designs..
 
 
 
And 2nd prize is ;
 

 
 
From
 

 
What you waiting for , Head on over to
LEJ Designs
and enter the challenge...
Thanks for popping by my blog,
and taking the time to look ..
Any comments are appreciated xx

15 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Shelagh - love this image and haven't used it yet! Hugs Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just fabulous,what a great image and papers.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card... I love the snowman image Px

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous. I love the image and fabulous layout

    sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. A super card Shelagh, the images are great and I love the background papers
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  6. really cute card love the image and the snowflake baackground
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card love the image and design. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. tis gorjuss hun, really lush xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card - love that cute snowman!!
    Kate
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW great card, love the snowman and i love the colours you used xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is fab, love the snowman :-) Elaine-xxx-

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this, its so cute.

    Claire

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your card, She the design is great and love how you have used the image. Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is such a lovely card!!! Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving such a nice comment. And, thank you for becoming my newest follower!!! I truly appreciate it! :)

    ReplyDelete