Sunday 16 December 2012

blue nd Orange

Good Evening everyone.....


I know I haven't blogged for quite a while, But with some luck, I'm Back hee hee hee.....

I've had a very hectic couple of months, but I hope everything is calming down now ... 

I had a couple of days away last week, I went to see my crafting friends, and had a Great time...
Our plan was to make  a canvas, and although a few were finished, I didn't get mine done hee hee hee....    So I brought it home, and have finished it off...... 

I decided I wanted to add Orange into my living room, so I thought I would add it with art.....

This is my finished Canvas, I had fun doing it, and might even do another lol.....





Thanks for popping by and having a look, I would love to know what you think.... x

11 comments:

  1. It's lovely Shelagh - glad you got it finished.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's lovely. A great way of bringing a bit of warmth with the orange into this miserable time of year
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is stunning! I love blue and orange.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW this is so gorgeous the colours are fabulous. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous, Shelagh, I love the deep blues and Orange
    I have just visited Kath and Lindsays blog, and glad you all had a great time.
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi and welcome back Shelagh!! I love these colours they are fab huggles hun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous, love your deep colours! Elaine xxx

    ReplyDelete