Tuesday 27 November 2012

Crafty-Emblies DT

Hi everyone, I haven't been very active lately.... My Father passed away at the end of October, it was such a shock, and very sudden..... My sister, brother and I  have now finished clearing his home....
On a brighter note, I have become a Nanna again, I have a gorgeous Granddaughter.. xx


Now back to my crafting.....

I am going to apply for the DT at Crafty-Emblies, so I had to pick 3 of my favourite projects... hhhhmmmmmmm lol.....


1st is my altered matchbox, I love to alter things, Love playing about lol....





 2nd My Tin Can, Mr she thought I had lost my marbles, ha ha ha .... But he knows what I'm like ....


 3rd Has to be my wooden spoon, which I made for a challenge for the Crafty-Emblies challenge again I had great fun with this one ..xx

These are some of my faves.......   What do you think?? 

Thanks for popping by and taking the time to have a look at my blog, all comments are greatly appreciated xxx

15 comments:

  1. lovely pieces she, really lovely, thank you hunnie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Three beautiful pieces. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sorry to hear of your loss Shelagh, I hope things are getting better or you.
    I wish you every success with the DT call, your ounces of samples are lovely. Good luck.
    Hugs Brenda xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry to hear your sad news, but a new grandchild is to be treasured too.
    All 3 projects great but I love your Tin Can!!
    Kate
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry to hear your sad news Shelagh. Congratulations on the birth of your new grandchild. Good luck with your DT application for crafty-emblies.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Huggles Shelagh so sorry to hear of your news and congrats on the birth of your grandchild :) Fingers crossed with the DT post and great crafty goodies you have done hugss hun xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry about your Dad ,but its great news about your grandchild ,love all your projects specially the spoon ,xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry to hear of your loss. Fabulous creations loving the tin. Congratulations on the birth ofyour granddaughter. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sorry about your loss of your father, and congratulations on the birth of your new grandchild. Your creations are fantastic so hope you get onto the DT.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Like them all :)
    I was sorry to hear about your Father. Huggles xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. SHELAGH I'M SO SORRY TO HEAR YOUR SAD NEWS, I HOPE YOU AND ALL YOUR FAMILY ARE COPING. SENDING YOU LOVE AND HUGS.
    CONGRATULATIONS ON BECOMING A NANA.
    YOUR 3 PROJECTS ARE FABULOUS AND I WISH YOU LUCK. YOU TAKE CARE AND GOD BLESS XXXX

    ReplyDelete
  12. So sorry for your loss Shelagh. Your altered projects are each so different and beautiful, so good luck on your DT application I am sure you would make a wonderful asset to their team. Congratulations on the birth of your new granddaughter, I am sure she will make your grief a little easier to bear over the coming weeks. Sending Hugs your way! xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. So sorry to hear your sad news, but congratulations on the birth of your new Granddaughter, that must of lightened the load a little? Good luck with your DT application, great altered projects here, love the matchbox and can the most xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great creations Shelagh, and good luck with your DT application. A new baby is great news, tinged with the sadness of losing a loved one, of course. Keep ya chin up pet xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am glad to see you managed a blog post, She. You have been missed during your sad time. Your new grand daughter is beautiful. ((hugs))
    Your projects are brilliant and I wish you success with your application for the Design Team. Vee xx

    ReplyDelete