Thursday 20 December 2012

Food and Drink

Good Morning...

It's  great to be back in the land of crafting lol...

I'm slowly getting back into the swing of things, 
thanks to the help of a couple of my very good crafting buddies..xx

I'd like to share with you, 
my project for the 

http://happycamperscc.blogspot.co.uk/

the theme for this challenge is 
Food and Drink, 
I decided to make some 
Twinchies, 
The Challenge will run until 8th Jan...
Pop over and have a look, why not enter the 
Challenge...


Thanks for popping by, I'd love to know what you think xx

5 comments:

  1. Fab twinchies! Cake looks nice...not enough booze, though! Lol.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great twinchies!!! Have a wonderful christmas and all the best for 2013 huggles hun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great twinchies Shelagh, have a fab Christmas xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving these Shelagh, great twinchies.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely little twinchies Shelagh xx

    ReplyDelete