Tuesday 18 December 2012

Santas coming to town ..

Good Morning Everyone xx

I've been very Naughty..lol... 
I've missed so many challenges, what with one thing and another,
I'm slowly getting back into the hang of  blogging  lol....


I'd like to share with you all, my project
I made for the LEJ Design Challenge,
 you can join in the fun by popping over to



you can also pop over to 


to see all the fantastic images from Lindsay,

I'm entering  my piece into the following challenges ;

PanPastel Challenge Blog



I've used the image
Dear Santa
From  LEJ Designs..

Thanks for popping by and having a look xx

7 comments:

  1. Fantastic card the image is fabulous. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, I love the scene that you have built around this image hun
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Evening Shelagh, this is fabulous!!

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely christmas scene, thanks for sharing at Panpastel UK.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is lovely Shelagh !! huggles x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww... so full of Christmas... love it .Thanks for joining us at the PanPastels UK challenge ... Merry Christmas.x

    ReplyDelete