Thursday 15 November 2012

Shabby Chic

Good Morning everyone,
Thanks for popping by today, 
and taking the time to look at my blog..

Well.... I have some exciting news
and I'd like to share it with you..

I am very excited and Pleased to let you
all know that I was asked to become 
part of the 

Cards Galore Scrapbook Challenge Blog

And of course I said Yes....
you can find it at;


Why not pop over and join in ....
The theme is 
Kids

This is my first piece for the blog



I decided to use some photos I took of my Grandson,
He enjoyed himself that much, he didn't want 
to come away from the beach......

Thanks for popping by, and any comments are really 
appreciated..


8 comments:

  1. Beautiful page layout love the photo's. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous layout and loving the photos of your grandson.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the photo's and great layout huggles hun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats hun, very well deserved, you will be brilliant, well done. Gorgeous layout too love the colours
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations and very much deserved!

    Love this piece. The colours are great and the use of all the pictures gives you lots and lots to look at :-)

    Hugs Lisa xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Layout - congrats on the DT
    Kate
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations, She I love your layout. I have also really enjoyed seeing your projects on LEJ and Happy Campers. You are in my thoughts. Love, Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. CONGRATULATIONS BEAUTIFUL AND WELL DONE. ITS A FABULOUS LAY OUT XXXXX

    ReplyDelete