Sunday 8 July 2012


Hello everyone, sorry I havent been blogging as I should, but as some of you may know
my Brother-in-law passed away recently,  the funeral was last Friday, so as you can imagine, it's been a bit hectic...

This is my  contribution to the  new challenge blog,        Altered Elusions  & Cards Artitude,            the theme for the next 2 weeks is :        Anything goes......

Why dont you pop over and have a look around,  join in the fun, and  challenges, great goodies up for grabs...
If you love altered art, or even making Cards.
http://alteredelusionsandartitude.blogspot.co.uk/


Add caption

10 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, I love all the detailing

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. My condolences to you and your family. I love the card you have made for this sad occasion.
    hugs {brenda} xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. A stunning card and love the angel. Condolences to you and your family on your sad loss.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. grgeous work! Well done you! Hugs Rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this She , its gorgeous as is all your work ! hope you and Mr She are ok , love and hugs xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card She.. Hugs and good to have you back hun Px

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely gorgeous hun, love the layout. Sorry I have been a bit rubbish with my commenting lately
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. so sad, I am so sorry, has bought a tear to my eye. Hope you are all bearing up well xx

    ReplyDelete